Technical seminars nationwide: earn 2.5 hours structured CPD
BMO Adviser Edge is a new service designed to add value to UK advice professionals; advisers, planners and paraplanners.
We are delighted to announce our first round of technical seminars for 2020, running at 34 locations nationwide in March, May and June. We will focus on two areas; inheritance tax considerations within financial planning and positioning volatility with clients.
What can you expect on the day?
Barry Foster explains the format of the day in a short video.
Inheritance tax – an essential refresher (120 mins)
- The main inheritance tax exemptions and reliefs
- Distinction between exempt transfers, potentially exempt transfers and chargeable lifetime transfers
- Use of life assurance planning in respect of lifetime gifting
- Residents nil rate band legislation
Volatility – what does it mean to you and your client? (30 mins)
- Volatility in the marketplace
- Volatility’s role within capacity for loss
- How to position volatility to your clients
For UK professional investors only
©2020 BMO Global Asset Management. Financial promotions are issued for marketing and information purposes in the United Kingdom by BMO Asset Management Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.